Sectional garage doors
Fortis Garage Doors
Fortis panoramic sectional
Imagine coming home to a sleek, modern masterpiece that enhances your property's kerb appeal. Crafted with precision and style in mind, this architectural gem seamlessly combines form and function. Its large glazed panels allow natural light to flood the garage, transforming it into a versatile space for hobbies, workouts, or even a cozy workshop.
Beyond its aesthetic charm, this garage door prioritises security and convenience. With sturdy materials and advanced locking mechanisms, it ensures the safety of your valuables while granting you effortless access.
Invest in a glazed sectional garage door, and you're not just buying a door; you're investing in a lifestyle upgrade that blends elegance, practicality, and peace of mind seamlessly into your daily routine.
With an option of clear, black or bronze tinted glazing or white, matt glazing. Frames can be powder coated to any RAL colour.
Glazed sectionals can go up to 5m wide X 3m tall.
Continuous glazed top panelled doors (without mullions) - 3m wide X 3m tall.
On request - if a panoramic sectional garage door isn't suitable for your home - we offer solid, insulated garage doors - 40mm thick. These can be sprayed to any RAL colour and can fit in between the opening on an aluminium frame or behind the opening, flush to the brick work - giving you extra drive through width.
Why choose a Sectional garage door:
Choosing a glazed sectional garage door can offer several benefits depending on your specific needs and preferences. Here are some reasons why you might consider opting for a glazed sectional garage door:
- Natural Light: One of the primary reasons for choosing a glazed garage door is the abundance of natural light it allows into the garage space. This can create a brighter and more inviting atmosphere, making the garage more functional for tasks like woodworking, automotive work, or simply finding items stored there more easily.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Glazed sectional garage doors can enhance the overall curb appeal of your home. The glass panels can add a modern and stylish look to the exterior, making your home stand out and potentially increasing its resale value.
- Visual Connection: If you use your garage as a workshop, studio, gym, or any other type of workspace, having a glazed door can create a visual connection between the interior of the garage and the surrounding environment. This can be inspiring and motivating, particularly if your work or hobbies involve creativity or fitness.
- Security: Glazed sectional doors feature double 4mm thick acrylic, which is designed to be more resistant to breakage. While acrylic might not be as strong as the solid panels, the safety features in modern glazed doors can still provide a decent level of security.
- Flexibility: Glazed sectional garage doors are available in a range of styles, and finishes, allowing you to choose the one that best matches your home's architecture and your personal preferences. This versatility makes it easier to find a door that complements the overall look of your property.
- Customisation: Panoramic glazed garage doors offer options for customisable acrylic glazing such as frosted or tinted glass, which can add privacy while still allowing light to enter.
- Space-Saving: Sectional garage doors open vertically and slide up along tracks, which means they don't swing outwards like traditional up & over doors. This design saves space both inside and outside the garage, allowing you to park closer to the door and make better use of your driveway.
It's important to consider both the advantages and potential drawbacks of glazed sectional garage doors. While they offer many benefits, they might not be suitable for everyone or every location. Consider factors like your climate, security concerns, and how you plan to use your garage before making a decision.
Internal view of a sectional garage door.
Opting for an automated garage door; they deliver a secure, reliable and discreet system. They do not protrude from their settings & you can park right up against them while they open/close. The motor comes with lighting integrated into the system so you don’t have to go hunting for the light switch.
If opting for a solid, insulated sectional garage door; internally the panels come RAL 9002 colour as standard. This alongside the tracks, hinges etc can all be wet sprayed any RAL colour to suit. All insulated sectionals are 40mm thick and have 360 perimeter sealing.