Thermally efficient & highly secure
The D72 range glass is triple glazed, laminated on both sides for security and SoftCoat low E. The internal cavities are also argon filled for energy efficiency.
The units are fully wet sealed with a warm edge spacer bar. The glass is 66mm thick and are specially made by hand in the UK.
Being triple glazed & laminated makes it very secure and being a standard option will put your mind at ease for maximum protection. Furthermore, Fortis glass units are among the very best for heat retention.
Many finishes available from the ever-popular clear and satin to more unique glass with designs to match with the door. Further options include tinted and obscured glass finishes such as Pilkington Linea, stippolyte & reeded.
sidelights & fanlights
Our 44mm sidelight glass is triple glazed and laminated for security to both the internal and external faces. Offering high levels of insulation in line with the door and door glass. Our sidelights and fanlights are always supplied joined for minimal frame sightline and for the strength and integrity of a one-piece frame unit.
All glass can be: Satin with Clear feature design or Clear with Satin feature design.
Use the online door designer tool to create your door and see how it would look on your house.
- Choose the type of door construction and style you like
- Add add sidelights and / or fanlights
- Pick your frame and door colours (standard colours are FREE)
- Choose the style of glass you prefer (where relevant)
- Pick from a large range of handles, hinges, entry locks etc
- Load a photo of your house, move the door into position, resize it and send us the enquiry
- We will get in touch with a price for your door
If you prefer, you can call us to discuss your ideas or one of our designers can create your door, contact us